Monday 14 January 2013

Bugaboo Stamps


Good morning all.

Snow has finally hit the UK. Right now it's steady - looks lovely but causes a lot of problems. The kids usually love it but not people travelling to work.

Do anyone else ever have Mojo failure? So days it's brilliant and I have lots of ideas and then other days I can sit at my desk for ages and nothing happens. I am pretty sure I am not the only one.

Today I have a tag to share featuring

You Rock by Bugaboo - tag from WH Smith - scraps of designer papers - kraft - letter from "I forgot"

Challenges

I {heart} Promarkers - Tags
Catch the Bug Challenge - Anything Birthday

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely day.

Hugs, Mette

3 comments:

Dorte said...

Super duper tag, Mette. Jeg ved nøjagtig hvad du mener med at sidde og bare surfe, få masse af ideer men ikke få lavet noget som helse!!
Forsinket juletids-trætheds-syndrom???
klem Dorte

Unknown said...

This is so fun, I love the image and the layout colors of your tag. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

Min said...

THIS ROCKS! =)
Thanks so much for playin’ along and celebratin’ Bugaboo’s 3rd Birthday with us this week!
Be sure to check the blogs you visited on the hop to see if you’re a winner of one of the Bugaboo Images our designers used!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min