Saturday 5 January 2013

A Day for Daisies

Good afternoon all.

Hope everyone is doing well and is inspired by the new year to get crafting :). My daughter is finally getting better but still keeps me awake half the night coughing - poor baby. And I think I have pulled a muscle in my shoulder - the pain is worse than when I fractured the other shoulder. Drugged up on pain-killers so if there is a spelling mistake you know why lol.

My card for today features

Fashion Shopping from A day for daisies - Papermania card-stock - Bo Bunny papers - buttons

Challenges

Totally Papercraft - Something New (Digi stamp)
Cute Card Thursday - Something New (Digi Stamp)
Divas by Design - Anything goes
Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes

Thank you for dropping by and have a fab day.


Hugs, Mette

5 comments:

Tina said...

great card!

Sue Jones said...

Love it !

cheryl said...

oh hun so sorry your daughter is poorly and you are not too great either hope you both get better real soon,this is one gorgeous card hun just love this to bits,hugs cheryl xxx

Danni said...

Hope your daughter feels better!! Very classy card..very nice!

She's a Color Queen said...

Love it!!! Great image!