Sunday 12 February 2012

The Key to my Heart

Good morning all.

Devastated by this morning news. The wonderfully talented and much loved Ms Whitney Houston is dead. She has and always will be my favorite and will be missed but at least still have her music ...



My card for today is a Valentine card featuring a newcomer to the image world ....



...... D'Arcy's Diaries - this is a fabulous young girl who has completely taken me by storm. She's just fabulous and this image is fab for a Valentine card. Hope you like her.

MATERIALS USED

The Key to My Heart @ D'Arcy's Diaries
White and Kraft cardstock
Bo Bunny dp
Ribbons
buttons
Hero Arts sentiment

CHALLENGES

Crafts and me New Image
Fab'n'Funky Love
I love Promarkers Love
My mum's craft shop Love
Paper Shelter Valentine
Simon Says Love

Thank you for dropping by and have a peaceful day. Hugs, Mette

10 comments:

Gaynor Greaves said...

This is a sweet card, I love the image, thanks for joining us at MMCS, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :)

Shelby said...

Beautiful layout with this sweet sweet image! thanks for the link. I'll have to check them out!

Shelby

cheryl said...

I too Hun was so upset to hear about Whitney as she too was my icon and still is,your card is just gorgeous Hun,love that sweet image hugs cherylxx

Dorte said...

Hvor er hun sød, Mette.
klem Dorte

Mina said...

gorgeous card, I love the pretty colours too...thanks for joining in with the Crafts and Me challenge
Mina xxx

June Nelson said...

I love her Mette!! I may have t invest, you have made a beauytiful valentines card love, yes its so sad I loved whitney too, take care and have a lovely day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jill said...

Thanks for showing this wonderful card with the lovely D'Arsy's Diaries image :)
You have made a gorgeous valentines card with her!
Big hugs, Jill

Tracey said...

Beautiful card, I love that image :)
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

Emma H said...

Lovely card, thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky this week!

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at TPS…..
Hugs
Judith