Friday 10 February 2012

Dilly Bean Friday Challenge

Afternoon all.

I really wish it would start to warm up just a little. It's ever so cold lol.

Anyhow, it's friday which is always a good thing. For starters the weekend is here to cheer us up and secondly it's another DILLY BEAN FRIDAY CHALLENGE. This week the theme is ..................... yup, Love is in the air and this is my card



..... isn't she fabulous. I absolutely love her and she makes such a wonderful image for love cards. She is available HERE together with other gorgeous images and Megan has just added some new ones - they are gorgeous :).

I used several scrap papers for this card and the sentiment is Hero Arts. Why don't you hop over to the challenge blog and get inspired by the uber-talented DT ladies and then join us. We'd love to see you.

Thank you for dropping by and have a super duper day. Hugs, Mette

6 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh so cute! LOVE the torn background and your fab coloring. xxD

Dorte said...

Åh hvor ser det flot ud med dine rå kanter. Nydeligt motiv, Mette.
klem fra Dorte

Amy said...

Beautiful card Mette! Love your design and the scattering of buttons...totally fabulous! :)
Hope your weather warms up for you, we have been able to stay above freezing for awhile now, so I'm feeling like spring is around the corner!

June Nelson said...

Mette me darlin, you just have a way with these images, this is another beautiful card and I love the simplicity its gorgeous xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Arielle H Gordon said...

Beautiful card Mette! Love the torn paper and the scatter of buttons - I can't resist buttons - LOL!

Jennifer Scull said...

don't know whether I'm more smitten by the lovely assortment of beautiful buttons or those fab torn papers! what a great card! :)