Wednesday 3 August 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie 89

Good morning all.

Well, Phoebe is starting to miss her friends I think cos I am having to play all these weird made-up games her imagination comes up with and believe me they are strange. She has been watching some of the early Harry Potter movies lately and we are playing strange wizard games lol. Ah - wish I was 20 years younger.

Another nice day here - sun, a few white clouds and warm weather. Wonder where the rain is that they promised. Have booked a coach trip to the Zoo at the end of the month so looking forward to that. Don't think Phoebe has been to the Zoo yet. Actually we are all looking forward to it incl my sons :)



This little card is for KRAFTIN' KIMMIE CHALLENGE and they don't want to see any embellishment on the card. So away goes the ribbons, flowers, buttons etc and just letting the image do the talking. I hope that my sentiment is not considered embellishment otherwise I am in trouble lol.

MATERIALS USED

Piper available from Quixotic Paperie
Paper: K & Co (old pad)
Cardstock

Thank you for dropping by and enjoy your day. Hugs, Mette

No comments: