Monday 20 June 2011

Cupcake Kiki La Rue

Good morning all.

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and looking forward to the week ahead. The sun is shining from a bue sky which always makes me happy. I am sure there is something about the weather and how we feel.



My card for today is featuring the very sweet Kiki La Rue designed by Christine Wooden (CC Design's mummy). I love CC Design, not only are they super cute but they are a joy to colour. There is a wonderful Photo Inspiration challenge over at ATS WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE - lots of lovely pastels. This would be perfect for a party Phoebe is going to this coming weekend - yes, she has 2 parties and a school BBQ (I am exhausted all ready lol).

MATERIALS USED

Cupcake Kiki La Rue @ All That Scrap
Papers: Papermania "Rose Garden"
Flower
Ribbon
Brad

Thank you for dropping by and enjoy your day. Hugs, Mette

2 comments:

LorraineW said...

Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. I have popped in to take a look at blog now. I totally agree with your thoughts on the blue skies making you feel happy. Grey skies make me feel down. Love your card it is soft and sweet. I like the way you have used the staples.

Amy said...

This is so soft and pretty Mette and Kiki looks so sweet, awesome coloring! Love your stitched borders and how you used the staples, very cool and creative!