Tuesday 22 June 2010




Some of you may already know this but there is a new digi stamp designer available and his images are pretty kool. I first saw Kenny's designs over on Rach's blog and it was love at first sight. I quickly purchsed one HERE and found that Kenny and Elena are setting up a new challenge blog and are looking for a design team. Details can be found HERE. i thought I would have a go and enter the card below into this.



This image is called "Troublemaker" and she has been coloured using Prisma pencils. I used a variety of papers from my stash (Basic Grey and K & Co) and the flowers are from Prima. They have been altered with ink and glitter glue. I am also entering this card into the Colour Create challenge.

Thank you for dropping by and hope you have a lovely day, Mette

1 comment:

cheryl said...

oh hun really love this,that image is just gorjus,hugs cheryl xxxxx