Tuesday 8 June 2010

Lovely Hanglar #1



Another post from me today which means I have managed to get some quality crafting time. And that doesn't happen very often lol.
There is a new challenge in Bloggerland - Lovely Hanglar Only. The name is self-explanatory really. Their first challenge is a colour combo using pink and green which do work so well together.
I have coloured the image with Prisma pencils and used blender. The image is layered onto a mixture of papers from stash. I used a lovely Prima e-line flower attached with a brad and a ribbon from stash. Hope you like her.

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely dat, Mette

3 comments:

Amy said...

Such a girlie and cute card... this is adorable! :)

Marina said...

Beautiful card!
I love the papers and this girl is adorable.

Thanks for playing our first challenge at "lovely hÄnglar only".

Hugs,
Marina

Mina said...

fabulous cute hAnglar Mette shes lovely and I love the fresh bright colours too...gorgeous card
Mina xxx