Saturday 15 May 2010

Simon Says Stamps - Sketch



Good morning all!!! THE SUN IS SHINING :)
Am up early as my daughter woke me by jumping all over my bed shouting she wants to go to the park lol. She has now sitting watching TV and having cereal so I thought I might just post this card which I made for Simon Says Stamps challenge. They have a lovely sketch and the optional extra to use a Whiff of Joy stamp. Well, I am way behind with making my xmas cards for this year so here is one with the cheeky Charlie. As always I have coloured him using my Prisma pencils and blender. Hope you like it!

Recipe:

Image: Charlie with snowman from Whiff of Joy
Papers: mixture from stash
Ribbon: from stash
Snowflakes: RAK from a lovely friend
Gems from Bunny Zoe's

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely day, Mette

4 comments:

Stef H said...

well i hope she didn't want to go to the park at the crack of dawn!!!!! lol

your card is beautiful. love the colors and the papers!

cheryl said...

oh this is one beautiful card hun love hugs cheryl xxx

Mina said...

well at least you got time to show us this beautiful card before you went to the park lol...stunning
Mina xxx

Jane said...

Wow, you're organised!! Beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp's challenge! hugs, Jane xxx