Monday 15 September 2014

Lawn Fawn - Plus One


Good evening all.

This is a rare week as I am only working 1 day (been "forced" to take some holiday) and that means I have some time to be creative. It's also a chance to spend more time with my kids and I am so happy that James (18) has gotten a part-time job. Ben (21) is going back for his final year at University but he has also got a part-time job.

My card today is for my niece who is expecting her first baby. She and her husband currently live in Aberdeen as he has a job working as a helicopter pilot for the oil industry. My sister is over the moon at becoming a granny. This will be the first baby in the family since my Phoebe (8).

Supplies

Stamps: Plus One (Lawn Fawn) - Papers: card-stock - Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Cup O'Joe (Hero Arts) - Vintage Photo (Ranger) - Promarkers - Ranger Crackle Accents

Thank you for dropping by and have a super day.

Hugs, Mette


No comments: