Thursday 15 May 2014

Lil Sprout


Good morning all.

You know the times when you are too busy with work, family, home etc to have any time for crafting?! Well, I am in that period at the moment... trying to catch a tail I don't have lol.

But I have a little time to share some Little Miss Muffet inspiration with you and just remind you that there is still a week left of our latest challenge buttons galore. To take part why not visit our blog for all the rules and details. You can even join our FB page and have some fun with lots of other misses and share ideas, projects and jokes.

For my card I have used

Supplies

Stamps: Lil Sprout (Little Miss Muffet stamps), Lovey Dovey (TGF) - Papers: AC card-stock, MiC Blending card, Amy Tangerine dp - Buttons - Twine - Promarkers

Thank you for dropping by and have a super day.

Hugs, Mette

1 comment:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Thanks for the smooches! ;) Fab layout on this cutie xx