Thursday 1 August 2013

Lorrella


Good morning all.

We had a lot of fabulous entires for our last Little Miss Muffet challenge but now it's time to reveal another. This fortnight our theme will be Away with the fairies. You can interpret this however you want as long as you use a Little Miss Muffet stamp. So why not head over to the blog for the winner of the last challenge and to see all the fabulous DT inspirations.
We have so many gorgeous images at Little Miss Muffet and they are available HERE.

I have used the super cute Lorrella faerie .....

Supplies: Lorrella Fairie; American Craft card-stock; Jillibean Soup DP; American Craft sentiment stamp; Promarkers

Challenges

Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamps - Anything Goes
City Crafter Challenge - Summertime
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Make It  Monday - always Anything Goes

Thank you for dropping by and have a great day. Hugs ~ Mette

8 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Mette, I cannot tell you how much I love this card. I LOVE IT. Would you like my address?! ;) x

Cheremane said...

Fab colouring :) I saw this on Make it Monday x

Ros Crawford said...

What a fun card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Rene said...

How cute!!! Your image is so full of joy...I couldn't help but smile!
Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Good luck,
Rene :D

Jingle said...

Very cute! I love the frog! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Jingle said...

Very cute! I love the frog! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

AppleApricot Wen said...

Beautiful and happy summer card! Thank you for joining us at CCCB :) Hugs, Wendy

Nathalie said...

So funny card!
Nathalie