Sunday 21 July 2013

Clearly Besotted Stamps


Afternoon all.

Hm - the sun seems to have gone on holiday for a few days and it's dull and cloudy here. Hope "she" decides to come back again.

Busy all day catching up on DT work and sending off lots of job applications while Phoebe is away for the day. Tomorrow I am back in Derby on my course and it's Phoebe's last day at school before the holidays. 

Above a card (sorry for the photo) which I would like to enter into the Clearly Besotted Challenge "Seeing Spots". I love these stamps and they are UK made :).

Supplies: Clearly Besotted Stamps Time to Relax; American Craft card-stock; paper is Pink petticoat (Spooky tangerine) printed onto Paperworks #17 linen embossed from Paperchase; Memento ink "Tangelo"; Adirondack ink "Pebble"

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.

Hugs, Mette

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

A very clean and stylish design Mette, I'm very grateful that you've taken part in our challenge - thank you! x