Friday 19 April 2013

Grandpa's Flowers

Good morning all.

Wow, it's already Friday again. Doesn't time fly when you're having fun :). It also means a brand new challenge at Dilly Bean Friday Challenge.

This week we want you to fill the blog with flowers - lots and lots of flowers. And to help you along the DT ladies have created some inspirational projects so you really should head over to the blog and play along.
Remember that you don't have to use a DB image but if you want to try one of Megan's amazing images they are available HERE.

Last Friday we unexpectedly lost my uncle and the family is still in shock I think. I made this card for my aunt as I can't be there to support her.

Image: Grandpa's Flowers
Bazzill card-stock
kraft card-stock
Scraps of dp
Jillibean Soup sentiment sticker

Thank you for dropping by and have a super day.

Hugs, Mette


1 comment:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oh what a gorgeous idea!! i love the partial colouring...it looks so elegant :)