Sunday 17 February 2013

Bronte and Bella's Challenge Blog


Good evening all.

Hasn't it just been a glorious day. Warm sun and blue skies. Managed to empty my wash baskets but now have a huge pile of ironing waiting for me. Will put on a good movie and it's a lot easier to bear lol.

Today's card features (by lucky number system)

Little Kimono Girl @ Mo Manning - kraft card-stock - My little Shoebox designer paper - doily - washi tape - buttons made using die-namics - sticker

Challenges

Bronte and Bella's Challenge Blog - Happy Birthday
I {heart} Promarkers - One for the Girls
Crafts and Me - Doilies
Colour Me Creative Challenge - Girly

Thank you for dropping by and hope you have a great day.

Hugs, Mette

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card. I love the adorable image and pretty colours.

Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x

Faye said...

Don't do the ironing, the piles help the house stand up! ;) I hate ironing too. Your card is fab. Love the layout and the doily and tape, super cute. X

Amy said...

Beautiful card, Mette! Love how you've colored her and the paper you've paired her with! Fabulous!

lalkygirl said...

stunning card Mette,love the image and pretty pastel tones.
thanks for joining us at i love promarkers and good luck
tracey x

Kim Bell said...

Very pretty card. I just this image one of my many favorites. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamps.

Hugz
Kim

Shelby Goolsby said...

What a sweet card!! Your coloring is so soft and pretty. Thanks for joining us at CMC.