Thursday 19 July 2012

LITTLE MISS MUFFET RELEASE DAY

Good morning crafters.

Firstly I would just like to apologise for the lack of posts - I am still battling with a nasty flu and feel as weak as a newborn baby. I can't sleep and have no energy whatsoeva!!

Now onto today's news which is a new release from Little Miss Muffet. This week we are showing you some favorite digital images that have been turned into rubber - don't you just love the smell of new rubber?! :). There are 8 new rubbers and don't forget that these will no longer be available in digi format. These new stamps will be available HERE. So why don't you head on over to the blog and check out the other talented DT ladies projects using these new rubber stamps.

But before you do I would like to invite you back tomorrow morning for a little surprise Barbara has install for us all. You don't wanna miss it :)

Here is my little creation, a gift bag for Phoebe's teacher (sorry there is only 1 photo, my son "borrowed" my camera and took it to Spain before I had finished lol).



I found the tutorial for this little treat bag HERE

Materials used: School Turtle from LMM - Papermania card-stock - decorative punch - cello bag - hole punch - ribbon

Thank you for dropping by and have a great day. Hugs, Mette

7 comments:

Debra Miller said...

Lovely teachers thank you gift Mette!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Adorable Mette! Love the gift and the cute image :)

Joey said...

Cute little gift Mette, love the design of this. Joey x

June Nelson said...

Helloo me lovely, im sure the teacher will put her top of the class when she sees this, its great darlin, hope your keeping ok huggies and love June xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Oops, hope he comes back with the camera soon (LOL) as they really add a lot of depth to the projects. Love how this is tied together with the ribbon and great coloring too! So fun! *Hugs

Shelby said...

Great gift bag! I'm sure the teacher will absolutely love it.

Shelby

Arabella said...

This is so cute and such a great gift idea!

Arabella