Tuesday 20 December 2011

Last Christmas card

Good morning all.

Much like everyone else there isn't a lot of time for crafting this close to christmas. I am going to be busy getting the last housework done, some washing and food shopping. Unfortunately there are no more delivery spots left at Tesco so I am having to go out and do it. I don't really mind but with my feet being in a lot of pain it will not be a pleasant trip.
I am going to the physio-therapist tomorrow so hopefully we are at a turning point. The results from all my blood-pressure test were brilliant so I am really happy about that.

This is my last christmas card (I hope) for 2011 .......................



............. using one of Megan Suarez' fabulous images. They are so fun to work with and easy to colour. It's basically made up of little pieces of scrap I had laying around from my christmas-card-making-marathon. Megan's images can be found HERE.

CHALLENGES

Deconstructed Sketch
Charisma Cardz - Last minute xmas make
Cute Card Thursday Stripes
Annabelle Stamps - Last minute Christmas make

Thank you for dropping by and have a fabulous day. Hugs, Mette

5 comments:

Amy said...

Super cute Mette, fab image! Love the little red buttons on the green, reminds me of holly berries and of course your faux stitching is perfect!
So glad to hear the good news on your blood pressure!
Have a very Merry Christmas!

Shell said...

Cute card, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Shell xx

June Nelson said...

Sheame its your last for the year Mette I love my morning pop ins. this is another gorgeous card, have a wonderful christmas myfreind xxxxx

Digi Darla said...

Fabulous job Metty! Please visit my challenge blog and join our new Silver Christmas and Baker at Digidarla.com and Merry Christmas.

XXXDigidarla.

Andrea said...

A gorgeous last minute card, perfect for our challenge!
TFS with us this week :)
Andrea