Monday 22 November 2010

You Go Girl!!!

Hello Monday!!

Brrrrrr it's getting cold - not sure I can feel my feet anymore hehe. Had a crazy weekend and am now trying to calm myself and chilling which is not an easy task with so much to do. But I have to otherwise I'll lose my head in the living room and forget where I put it once I get upstairs to the bedrooms.

This is another card made for my very exciting Guest DT spot at Quixotic. I decided to make a card for an All Grown Up girl. My son's girl-friend is 18 soon so I guess this would qualify. The super image is drawn by the talented Elisabeth Bell and I have used some fabby papers from PinkPaislee. These items are available from Quixotic Paperie together with a lot of other wonderful goodies we crafters can't live without (our so we keep telling our better halves hehe).



Materials

Stamp: "All Grown Up" by SCACD
Papers: "Hocus Pocus" by PinkPaislee
Flowers: Wild Orchid Flowers and Prima
Medium: promarkers
Sentiment: TLC

Thank you for dropping by and hope you have a lovely day, Mette

2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is just so pretty hun,love that image,hugs cheryl xx

Mina said...

she is so cute Mette, great colours for her
Mina xxx