Tuesday 12 January 2010

Mojo 121

For the new year I have had some resolutions. 1. is to get in a few more Prisma pencils which are missing from my collection, 2. is to use items I already have in my stash before rushing out to buy new stuff - although I would love to buy it all lol and 3. well, I don't know about the rest of you but I have found that with all the new and gorgeous stamps being released all the time together with the easy availability of digi stamps my "old" stamps are gathering dust. I do feel a little sorry for them and have decided that I will use them again. I am gonna put a limit to the amount of stamps I get this year (let's see if it lasts lol).

And I am starting with this lovely stamp from Sugar Nellie which I used for this week's Mojo challenge . She was one of my first stamps I purchased when I first started in 2008.

Ingredients:
Stamp: "Picking Apples" by Elisabeth Bell
Paper and ribbon from stash
Colouring: Prisma pencils

Thank you for swinging by and hope you have lots of crafty moments, Mette

2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is gorjus hun I have that stamp too the ribbon I love hugs cheryl xx

Amy said...

Such a darling card, that image is super cute! :)